Deadline: January 30, 2020
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation. We are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of our industry and our company.
Schneider Go Green is now celebrating 10 years and our 2020 edition is going to be even more special! We are looking for students like you around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test.
- First Prize: Trip to Boston- visit Schneider Innovation HUB + Personalized MIT and Greentown lab tour.
- Global Finalists: Selected teams will be invited to a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas to pitch for the Grand Prize
- Regional Finalists: Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- Women In Energy Awards: One all-female team from the semi-finals will win the Women in Energy Award, securing a place in the finals and cash prize of USD $1,000.
- 18 years of age or older at the time of submission of the initial application
- Proficient in English
- Currently in a bachelor’s (at least the 2nd year), masters or MBA program in Business or engineering.
- In terms of two, of which at least one team member is female.
- Study in the same region for the duration of the competition.
Click here to apply.