Deadline: November 25, 2019
Global Fund for Women is a global feminist fund that envisions a world where every woman and girl is strong safe, powerful, and heard. No exceptions.
We are a global champion for the rights of women and girls, using grant making and advocacy to propel global movements for girls’ and women’s rights.
The Adolescent Girl Advisory Council will play a critical role in finding, funding and amplifying girl-led groups and expanding their leadership, activism and movement building.
Global Fund for Women invites applications from our current priority regions of the Caribbean, the Middle East, and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa to form the 2019 Adolescent Girls Advisory Council.
- From the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa and 10 to 17 years old?
- A young feminist, who believes in a world where everyone should be treated equally and fairly, a world where girls’ and women’s rights matter, are respected and upheld?
- Committed and passionate about social justice?
- Ready to use your voice and take action to bring about change?
- Willing to be part of the Adolescent Girls Advisory Council for a minimum period of two (2) years?
Global Fund for Women wants to listen to you and, together, give adolescent girls around the world the support they need to become leaders and change-makers.
Click here to apply.