McKinsey & Company is pleased to announce the launch of Forward, their flagship social impact initiative in Africa. Forward is a virtual learning program that boosts the careers of young professionals in Africa.
Key highlights of the initiative:
- Forward is a free, digital, and virtual learning programme grounded in the critical skills needed for success in the future of work, including problem-solving, digital and analytical skills, and social and emotional skills.
- The programme is designed for young professionals with not more than 5 years’ work experience. These professionals must be self-employed, work in a private sector SME (<250 employees) or at an NGO, and have a good understanding of English as the programme will be delivered in English.
- Applications will be open from 12 April – 30 May, 2021. The programme will run from 3 May – 31 October, 2021.
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve their work.
- Creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate their messages effectively and clearly.
- Adapt, be resilient, and work successfully – both independently and in teams.
Participants in Forward must meet the following criteria:
- be a university graduate
- have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships)
- be currently employed in a private small/medium company (meaning fewer than 250 employees around the world), not for profit, nongovernmental organization or be self-employed (for example, as a business owner or freelancer)
- have a good command of the English language, which the program will use
Click here to apply.